Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm Back!!!!


LOL oops i guess i kinda forgot about this blog for a few months.


Anyway, still on the weight loss journey. I'm currently doing Insanity as well as an 8 week running program. I'm on week 3 of the running program and week 2 of Insanity. For those of you who know Insanity, it is INTENSE!!! I am sore every single day, and you only get one rest day a week. But I really want to lose my gut, I have all this extra stomach fat still left over from having the baby (10 months ago!!!!!!). Its so gross and I can't stand to look at it anymore. So tons of cardio, plus Ab Ripper (from P90x) 3-4x a week and hopefully that will help. If anyone has any tips, let me know I will try ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok so here are my pics from starting Insanity on June 28th.

1 comment:

  1. hey Jenn! i came across ur blog through my blog...anyways, as far as tips go, obviously a balanced nutrition and a steady dose of excercise should do the trick. but to me, i saw faster results with a clean nutrition. how do you like insanity? im thinking of doing that after im done with my p90 program.

    ReplyDelete